CFNgin destroy action.
- class runway.cfngin.actions.destroy.Action
Responsible for destroying CloudFormation stacks.
Generates a destruction plan based on stack dependencies. Stack dependencies are reversed from the deploy action. For example, if a Stack B requires Stack A during deploy, during destroy Stack A requires Stack B be destroyed first.
The plan defaults to printing an outline of what will be destroyed. If forced to execute, each stack will get destroyed in order.
- pre_run(*, dump: Union[bool, str] = False, outline: bool = False, **_Action__kwargs: Any) None
Any steps that need to be taken prior to running the action.
- run(*, concurrency: int = 0, dump: Union[bool, str] = False, force: bool = False, outline: bool = False, tail: bool = False, upload_disabled: bool = False, **_kwargs: Any) None
Kicks off the destruction of the stacks in the stack_definitions.
- post_run(*, dump: Union[bool, str] = False, outline: bool = False, **_Action__kwargs: Any) None
Any steps that need to be taken after running the action.
- __init__(context: CfnginContext, provider_builder: Optional[ProviderBuilder] = None, cancel: Optional[threading.Event] = None)
context – The context for the current run.
provider_builder – An object that will build a provider that will be interacted with in order to perform the necessary actions.
cancel – Cancel handler.
- property provider: Provider
Return a generic provider using the default region.
Used for running things like hooks.
- s3_stack_push(blueprint: Blueprint, force: bool = False) str
Push the rendered blueprint’s template to S3.
Verifies that the template doesn’t already exist in S3 before pushing.
URL to the template in S3.